Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Boys will be boys...

Well, I have a few minutes while I have wireless connection at the hospital so I thought I'd do some blog therapy. :) My dad is eating dinner, and we've had a nice day at the hospital just visiting. I'm glad I could have this time with him while Forrest has Walker.

Ok so onto the pictures and the story behind it. Last week during a rainy, yet warm enough day...I let Walker play outside. I went inside to grab something and this is what I came back to find. I LOVE the look on his face don't you? If I had to caption it, it might be
"What? You leave me alone for 1 minute and think I won't find the nearest water/mud puddle?" I mean he literally was sitting in the mud puddle when I found him. I just had to laugh instead of yell and get onto him. BOYS WILL BE BOYS! The best part of it all was instead of changing his pants, I 'wagoned' him to the park like that because I knew he'd do the same thing there as soon as he got the chance. I love my BOY!

2 comments:

  1. you are right...he is all boy...and he loves the water...way to capture his expression...and share it with us...you are a great mom and he is quite the blessed boy.
    43k

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, precious, adorable, boyhood moment! Melt my heart! I am glad you got time with your dad.

    ReplyDelete