Monday, January 19, 2009

Anybody out there?

I was just wondering if ya'll were still out there? I haven't heard from anyone yet since I've been back in Blogville...just making sure ya'll followed us to this site, since the other one is being stupid. Also, please pray for my dad today...he's doing his Round #2 of chemo this morning! Thanks everyone...love, the coast williams ;)
Yay for Daddy Forrest being OFF today with us!
PS- And what would a good post be without a picture?

We were very productive yesterday in cleaning out our house and backyard of the 'unnecessary' things and just saying no to clutter. Don't you just love a new year? While doing that, I found this t-shirt that Forrest's sister, Ginger, got us on vacation when we were still living in Alabama and obviously not sure of the gender of our baby yet. Ha...this is for sure the first and probably last time we'll dress Walker boy in pink! This is for you Aunt Gigi! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey, I followed you EJ - I've been praying for your dad...
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here. Have you not gotten any of my comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure W will be as self-confident as F no matter what color he is wearing...he's for sure all boy...and all smiles...

    I have been praying for your dad to find the strength he needs to fight this battle and for your mom to gain strength to help him through.
    43k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I followed you - and have been praying for you all. I'm glad you had an extra day with Forrest. What a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say that real men wear pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm here! still enjoy checking up on you and your sweet little man.
    praying for your dad. keep us posted.
    LT

    ReplyDelete