Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Wednesday in Pictures...January 21, 2009

We started our day off fairly early with a trip to the pediatrician for Walker's 15 mos. checkup. We were 'trying out' a new doctor since we are still trying to find the right fit in that department. I thought this guy would be pretty good since he's an MSU grad...but still not 100% in love or convinced he's right for us. I mean the first thing he said to me was, "Let's go over his shot record to make sure we don't give him any repeats of any immunization. We actually have done that before and the parents are outraged (ya think???!!!) Yikes, that's enough for a mother to walk right out the door. But we did fine, and the guy is very nice and checked out Walker boy to find out he weighs 29lbs. 4oz. (95 percentile) and 33 inches (95 percentile) at 15 month old. He did go ahead and get the ever so controversial MMR vaccine that is being argued could cause autism in children. Everything checked out excellent, and he's in perfect health at the present time...praise our Lord for a healthy baby! PS- FYI...Walker's pants are missing because we were waiting for the nurse and the shot :( He really didn't even cry when he got his first shot in his arm. He's such a stud muffin!
Ok, so I'm sooooooooo over this blogger image quota thing. It won't let me upload any more pics so I can't finish the rest of our day...and now I'm just too tired to blog anymore. So maybe I'll get around to it later this week. Until I figure out what's going on I may need another blog name...any suggestions?
This is getting old Blogger...where's your easy button? Geez!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I don't understand how this keeps happening to you! I post wayyy more pics and movies than you do. I don't get it, but technology is not really my thing.

    ReplyDelete