Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Newsworthy videos & pics you gotta see...

This one is pretty funny. Hey why not? It's tough to find a good job these days. Glad I have the best job around :)




This is one of my sorority sisters from MSU. Natalie actually was an honorary bridesmaid of mine. She's one brave woman and what a bizarro story. Glad you are ok Natalie and sweet Rebecca too! Natalie doesn't have a blog so I thought I'd post about it, but another sorority sister of ours lives next door to her (her husband in the video). She tells the first-hand story on their blog.


And last but not least, Welcome HOME Mr. 'former' President. George & Laura landed in Waco, TX last night around 8:00PM for some R&R on the ranch before they settle into their Dallas home. (I'm blogging as if I'm BFF's with them--haha). Suzanne (quad mommy & Waco native) gives her version of the story since her parents were there. Too cool--of all my times at that airport, this one would have been way awesome to be a part of. Did any of my Waco buddies make it out there? Let me know...and shame on you if you didn't go...what a historic event to witness. You know if we were there, we surely would have been at the airport. My friend Katie, Will's mama, got to see him in Midland, TX where he flew from DC to hang out for a bit. Her blog is private or I would link it. The Waco paper was out there snapping a moment in time. My favorite pic is #32 of Jessica Simpson, Tony Romo, Colt McCoy, and not sure of the other dudes. Anyone else know? It's pretty cool that those younger Texans were there to welcome GWB back to 'the great state.' I'm sure that took some masterful coordination to get all of them there. And might I add one more thing about Inauguration Day. I think it's sooooooo rude that the Obama faithful loudly booed President Bush as he walked in, was shown on the big screen, and then left with a tacky "nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye" song and dance. Uhhh where is your tact and class folks?

Guess that's all the national news for now. Gotta go be productive during nap time don't I? :)

1 comment: